1. Our NEW festival HQ in the BMO Centre is Calgary’s ONLY venue, and one of three in Canada, to receive the elite GBAC star - the cleaning industry’s outbreak prevention, response and recovery accreditation developed for world-class event facilities. Every aspect of your safety has been carefully considered to help prevent the spread of covid-19.
2. We have a cleaning and sanitization team working 24/7 to ensure we keep a tidy, sanitized, space. We all know the worst part about hosting company at home is having to clean up the crumbs and the epic mess of dishes afterwards! In 2020 you also need an abundance of high-quality cleaning product to wipe away germs and viruses. Keep your home a safe-space for your family, connect together at Noel!
3. Our team will wear their masks, and we encourage you to do so as well. We can’t say the same for Aunt Carol and her holidate! Masking up at home is weird; masking up in public is the socially responsible thing to do to help keep one another safe. Leave the uncomfortable conversation about masks to us. Noel Christmas adheres to the City of Calgary face-mask bylaw.
4. Our festive food is individually packaged. No sharing the gravy boat; no fingers in the whip cream! We're excited to share that we have several more food options for Noel guests to select from, and tasty festive refreshments for all ages. Enjoy a festive meal and drinks without having to cook or clean up afterwards.
5. Our numbers are limited, unlike the malls, or private retail. To assure your safety we have excessive space, dedicated arrival windows to reduce crowds and more than 2 acres of shimmering lights within the light park alone! We've expanded our market this year and focused on unique vendors who stock excellent gifts for the whole family.
6. Our winter princesses, elves and winter characters will help guide you through more than 2 acres of shimmering lights, encouraging you to stay within your cohort and reminding other cohorts to safely remain 2 metres away or more from your group.
7. We are working extensively with Alberta Health Services, as well as the Calgary Stampede, to create the safest event possible. We would not proceed with this festival if we didn't think we could deliver Noel in a format that helps to keep our guests safe. We are in constant communication with AHS to ensure a safe and compliant event, and continue to have their approval to move this event forward for all Calgarians to enjoy. We hope to see you there!